Community Feedback

*Expert Elite*
pendean
Message 1 of 12 (1,021 Views)

So when can we expect Forum Updates?

1021 Views, 11 Replies
09-10-2012 05:54 AM

It's ben quite a while now since the last round of "input" from all of us on this side of these forums... .

Dean Saadallah Blog | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | PINS
*Expert Elite*
TravisNave
Message 2 of 12 (1,009 Views)

Re: So when can we expect Forum Updates?

09-10-2012 09:54 AM in reply to: pendean

Come on Dean... the solution icon just got twice as big.  What more do you want?  :smileyvery-happy:

*Expert Elite*
CADastrophe
Message 3 of 12 (1,005 Views)

09-10-2012 10:37 AM in reply to: TravisNave

TravisNave wrote:

Come on Dean... the solution icon just got twice as big.  What more do you want?  :smileyvery-happy:

You've got to update the image in your signature, now!

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
*Expert Elite*
TravisNave
Message 4 of 12 (1,002 Views)

09-10-2012 10:43 AM in reply to: CADastrophe
*Expert Elite*
Charles_Shade
Message 5 of 12 (996 Views)

09-10-2012 10:55 AM in reply to: TravisNave

You all are makin' fun of the hardworkin' Autodeskers aren't you?

Regards, Charles Shade            Win8 FAQ
CSHADEDESIGN|AUTOCAD LT|LT-KB|DYNAMIC BLOCKS

Please mark Accept as Solution if your question is answered. Kudos gladly accepted.
*Expert Elite*
pendean
Message 6 of 12 (981 Views)

09-10-2012 03:02 PM in reply to: Charles_Shade

Just observing the deliverables so far and not impressed :smileysad:

*Expert Elite*
pendean
Message 7 of 12 (950 Views)

09-13-2012 06:02 AM in reply to: pendean

Silence

*Expert Elite*
CADastrophe
Message 8 of 12 (948 Views)

09-13-2012 06:17 AM in reply to: pendean

They want to keep the element of surprise, I think.

BUT, <leaning in / whispering> I did notice that there are a couple of new interesting statistics listed under the profile page. </whisper>

Hope I'm not spoiling anything...

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
*Expert Elite*
pendean
Message 9 of 12 (946 Views)

09-13-2012 06:30 AM in reply to: CADastrophe

I did notice that, but sadly the profile page is not where I spend the bulk of my time on this site.

Alumni
Jillian.Bejtlich
Message 10 of 12 (924 Views)

09-14-2012 08:30 AM in reply to: pendean

First off, thank you Dean for the cricket sound file. Quite awesome actually. :smileyhappy:

So, we aren't trying to be quiet and appear lazy. I know I can only say "We're doing tons of stuff behind the scenes" before you're all going to start ignoring me so I really do try to limit it. Truth is, we are taking it all in, figuring out what to do, and then making educated and calculated changes.

You've all seen the various hailstorms that can come from making an abrupt and emotionally driven "improvements" to just about everything out there. Think of things like Netflix and Quickster. Think of Facebook's often weird compulsive changes. We don't want to be like that, so we're going to make sure that whatever we do makes sense and it's what works for you - the users.

In the same breath, we're also faced with trying to figure out how to integrate a much bigger community than ever before. Nowadays, we have brilliant professionals like yourself who have been a valued part of our community for years on end, hundreds of new users from all around the world every week, millions of students, social communities (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.) that can both add and benefit from the existing community, and so much more. We have skills levels to figure out, language barriers, more products, and more ways of interacting. We have grown so much since our NNTP days and we want to make sure we do this right.

So, seriously - bear with all of us Autodeskers. We are trying, and we aren't going to let you down in the long run.

As always, feel free to get a hold of me privately if you want. I'm more than happy to send my e-mail your way if you don't already have it.

Thanks!

Jillian Bejtlich
Forum Community Manager
Autodesk, Inc.
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!