Community Feedback

*Expert Elite*
CADastrophe
Message 1 of 3 (574 Views)

Sign In Obstruction

574 Views, 2 Replies
08-31-2012 05:25 AM

The 'How To' video is trying to keep me out! I managed to get past it, though. See image. IE8.

SignInBlocked.JPG

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Employee
brian.kling
Message 2 of 3 (570 Views)

Re: Sign In Obstruction

08-31-2012 05:44 AM in reply to: CADastrophe

I updated the code to enable transparency, should stay behind the login dialog box now ;-)

Thanks for the heads up!

Brian Kling
Sr International Customer Experience Lead
Autodesk, Inc.
*Expert Elite*
CADastrophe
Message 3 of 3 (187 Views)

Re: Sign In Obstruction

03-27-2013 05:32 AM in reply to: brian.kling

The current embedded video is not transparent, and is demonstrating the same behavior.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.