Community Feedback

*Expert Elite*
pendean
Message 1 of 2 (520 Views)
Accepted Solution

New Solutions linking

520 Views, 1 Replies
12-26-2010 01:41 PM
Is there an option, now or in the future, to link ONLY to the New Solutions column in a forum? Or better yet, subscribe only to that column in a single forum?
Dean Saadallah Blog | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | PINS

Happy New Year Dean!

I believe you want to see only newly posted Solutions (when Author marks a "Accept as Solution") for a particular forum?

1. Go to your desired forum
  2. Click the "Find More Solutions" link at the bottom of the "New Solutions" sidebar widget
  3. In the resulting page, note the Search filters in yellow, which you can edit
  4. As shown by the red arrow, you can Subscribe to an RSS feed or use a Permalink to access these search criteria again

Solutions-Subscribe.png

I will be adding a few videos to this forum in a couple of weeks reviewing the Search functions.

If my post answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution, so that others can find answers quickly!

Alumni
brian.kling
Message 2 of 2 (495 Views)

Re: New Solutions linking

01-04-2011 02:32 AM in reply to: pendean

Happy New Year Dean!

I believe you want to see only newly posted Solutions (when Author marks a "Accept as Solution") for a particular forum?

1. Go to your desired forum
  2. Click the "Find More Solutions" link at the bottom of the "New Solutions" sidebar widget
  3. In the resulting page, note the Search filters in yellow, which you can edit
  4. As shown by the red arrow, you can Subscribe to an RSS feed or use a Permalink to access these search criteria again

Solutions-Subscribe.png

I will be adding a few videos to this forum in a couple of weeks reviewing the Search functions.

If my post answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution, so that others can find answers quickly!

Brian Kling
Community Strategist
Customer Service & Support
Autodesk, Inc.
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.