Community Feedback

Community Feedback

Community Manager
Scooch11
Message 11 of 13 (77 Views)

Re: Need more blank lines between posts please

11-15-2013 08:49 AM in reply to: jmaeding
jmaeding, Thanks for your continued feedback concerning the spacing issue. I have noted your observations and recommendations/suggestions. We are compiling a list of recommendations and will prioritize them accordingly. We will definitely follow up with the changes that we are planning to make once that list is completed. Scooch11
Distinguished Contributor
jmaeding
Message 12 of 13 (70 Views)

11-15-2013 09:35 AM in reply to: Scooch11

very good, if there is a chance we can get some movement I'll offer any info I can.

My email is jmaeding add at add dot hunsaker add dotcom :smileyhappy:

Distinguished Contributor
jmaeding
Message 13 of 13 (66 Views)

11-15-2013 10:06 AM in reply to: jmaeding

I did notice the search results used the space below header for a portion of the body.

Better than blank space, but headers are king! Jamb pack your initial display of anything as compact list of headers with plus signs by them to see replies in proper nested manner.

Odd that initial page (not search) does not have the body portion.

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.