Community Feedback

Contributor
Castor63
Message 1 of 4 (196 Views)

Looked Everywhere For Mudbox Discussion

196 Views, 3 Replies
07-29-2011 05:02 PM

I am a drafter and recently our company purchased an Inventor package that included Mudbox. I downloaded Mudbox trial version aat home and when I open it up it siad I needed to update my video driver. Eveyrwhere I go to update my driver they ask me to register to update the driver. Is this common when using a trial version of Autodesk products? I have never had any issues like this before when using Autodesk products.

My computer is only 1.5 years old and running Vista, why should I need to update drivers to run Mudbox? The company I work for asked me if I would give my oppinion of Mudbox and I said I would do it at home instead of taking up work hours but at this rate my oppinion is it has started off as a pain just to install for evaluation. My suggestion would be to provide driver update links that dont involve paying extra cost just to update driver that only seems to be needed for an Autodesk product.

Discussion_Admin
Message 2 of 4 (194 Views)

Re: Looked Everywhere For Mudbox Discussion

07-29-2011 05:10 PM in reply to: Castor63

I would recommend posting your question in the Mudbox discussion forum on the Area. You'll likely get better answers there than in this forum feedback board.

Discussion_Admin

*Expert Elite*
pendean
Message 3 of 4 (181 Views)

08-01-2011 06:39 AM in reply to: Castor63
Employee
wrighte
Message 4 of 4 (175 Views)

08-02-2011 01:28 PM in reply to: Castor63

Here's direct link to Mudbox forum on the AREA: http://area.autodesk.com/forum/autodesk-mudbox/

Eric Wright
Sr. Web Product Manager
Autodesk Knowledge Network
Autodesk, Inc.

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!