Community Feedback

Community Feedback

liad144
Message 1 of 3 (241 Views)

i have a problem with my project - please help

241 Views, 2 Replies
08-12-2011 05:26 PM

hay everyone, I have a problem with my polygon trying to smooth it when I press 3. I have this polygon that i created and extracted 3 times with different angles and every time i smooth it i have extra edges that i dont need which makes my polygon with sharp edges that i dont want at all. so, i tried to check maybe I added in mistake more edges to the polygon but i didnt even not one on each other if you wanted to ask me this question and neither additional vertexs. why is it happening?? is it something I did wrong or is it some kind of bug in maya 2012? i attached the printscreen pics from my maya 2012, thanks.

Discussion_Admin
Message 2 of 3 (231 Views)

Re: i have a problem with my project - please help

08-12-2011 08:24 PM in reply to: liad144

I would recommend posting your question in the Maya discussion forum on the Area.

You will get better answers there than in this forum feedback discussion board below is the direct link

http://area.autodesk.com/maya2012

Discussion_Admin

liad144
Message 3 of 3 (227 Views)

Re: i have a problem with my project - please help

08-13-2011 01:09 AM in reply to: Discussion_Admin

ok, thanks.

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.