Valued Contributor
Jean-Marc68
Message 1 of 4 (688 Views)
Accepted Solution

I don't receive email notifications anymore

688 Views, 3 Replies
01-07-2013 06:53 AM

Hi,

Since a couple of weeks, I don't receive any email notification when somebody answer my posts or write on forums I subscribed to.

I checked all of my preferences and everything is OK. I don't understand why I don't receive notifications anymore.

Is there a problem or changes needing to check/uncheck something somewhere in preferences ?

Thanks

You should be getting them again now. I checked you account and you had the Notify me for my own posts and replies box unchecked in your profile.

Please note if you wish to receive all of the post and replies for a certain forum you will need to subscribe to it by using the Board Options drop down box at the top left of the forum page you wish to subscribe to and select subscribe

Thanks
Discussion_Admin

Discussion_Admin
Message 2 of 4 (680 Views)

Re: I don't receive email notifications anymore

01-07-2013 07:13 AM in reply to: Jean-Marc68

You should be getting them again now. I checked you account and you had the Notify me for my own posts and replies box unchecked in your profile.

Please note if you wish to receive all of the post and replies for a certain forum you will need to subscribe to it by using the Board Options drop down box at the top left of the forum page you wish to subscribe to and select subscribe

Thanks
Discussion_Admin

Valued Contributor
Jean-Marc68
Message 3 of 4 (677 Views)

01-07-2013 07:20 AM in reply to: Discussion_Admin

Thanks for your rapid intervention.

Jean-Marc

Valued Contributor
Jean-Marc68
Message 4 of 4 (673 Views)

01-07-2013 07:28 AM in reply to: Discussion_Admin

I think it's because of a wrong translation.

Il saw on my profile that you checked a checkbox named in french "M'avertir pour mes propres envois et réponses" what means "advetise me about MY OWN sending or response". 

I unchecked that option because I don't need to be advertised about my sending (I know I sended). But seeing y checked that box I undestand it's more general as only my own sendings.

Thanks for your rapid intervention,

Jean-Marc

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.