Community Feedback

Alexander.Rivilis
Message 1 of 3 (640 Views)
Accepted Solution

How to change order of "My Subscriptions" ?

640 Views, 2 Replies
03-05-2013 03:41 AM

It is look like order of "My subscription" is from older to newest (oldest on top). It is possible to change this order? I'd like see most recent subscriptions on this page:

05-03-2013 13-33-51.png

Пожалуйста не забывайте про Утвердить в качестве решения! Утвердить в качестве решения и Give Kudos!Баллы
Please remember to Accept Solution! Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Kudos

Alexander,

The sorting of these or the bookmarks is a feature not available at this time.

I recomend turning on the e-mail feature of the subscriptiions under My Settings if you have not already.

Thanks
Discussion_Admin

Discussion_Admin
Message 2 of 3 (637 Views)

Re: How to change order of "My Subscriptions" ?

03-05-2013 03:49 AM in reply to: Alexander.Rivilis

Alexander,

The sorting of these or the bookmarks is a feature not available at this time.

I recomend turning on the e-mail feature of the subscriptiions under My Settings if you have not already.

Thanks
Discussion_Admin

Alexander.Rivilis
Message 3 of 3 (628 Views)

Re: How to change order of "My Subscriptions" ?

03-05-2013 03:56 AM in reply to: Discussion_Admin

Thanks! I've turned on the e-mail feature of the subscriptions some years ego. I hope that feature of sorting subscription will be added to wish-list. :smileyhappy:

Пожалуйста не забывайте про Утвердить в качестве решения! Утвердить в качестве решения и Give Kudos!Баллы
Please remember to Accept Solution! Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Kudos

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.