Community Feedback

white
Message 1 of 9 (794 Views)
Accepted Solution

How Do I post a question

794 Views, 8 Replies
01-13-2014 10:56 AM

Hello

I have entered Autodesk Community/Forums to try and ask a question. However I can not find a forum to post to except COMMUITY FEEDBACK. Can someone give me some directions?

Thank you,

Mark

Try clicking on "Forums" in the top-left, or "Browse by product" on the top-right of the page. Does that help?

If you can't find a specific forum, let us know what you're looking for and I can try find it & post a link.

Hi,

There are pleantyful of space where you can post your question.

Just click onto the forum and then a list of categoies will be displayed.

Choose the category where your question will be perfectly fit; and put your queary  in that category.

Best of Luck!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Experienced Ruby on Rails Developer

*Expert Elite*
troma
Message 2 of 9 (788 Views)

Re: How Do I post a question

01-13-2014 11:08 AM in reply to: white
Try clicking on "Forums" in the top-left, or "Browse by product" on the top-right of the page. Does that help?

If you can't find a specific forum, let us know what you're looking for and I can try find it & post a link.

Credit where credit is due! Give kudos or accept as solution whenever you can.

Discussion_Admin
Message 3 of 9 (770 Views)

01-13-2014 01:41 PM in reply to: troma

Welcome to the community!! We also have a quick how to  here in the FAQ.

Thanks
Discussion_Admin

johncruz23
Message 4 of 9 (723 Views)

01-16-2014 02:48 AM in reply to: white

Hi,

There are pleantyful of space where you can post your question.

Just click onto the forum and then a list of categoies will be displayed.

Choose the category where your question will be perfectly fit; and put your queary  in that category.

Best of Luck!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Experienced Ruby on Rails Developer

james.r.allen2011
Message 5 of 9 (64 Views)

10-22-2014 04:39 AM in reply to: white

They don't want to make it too easy to post. You know why? Because they're all friendly and helpful until they get your money, then magically, the minute you shell out money, you don't get your activation keys, you can't chat with them, and no one can help you on the phone!

james.r.allen2011
Message 6 of 9 (63 Views)

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY WITH AUTODESK PRODUCTS!!!!!

10-22-2014 04:43 AM in reply to: white

Such a crafty scam! DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME BUYING THEIR PRODUCTS! They'll offer help, tell you exactly what you want to hear until you shell out the money, then you never get your activation codes that you F**CKING PAID FOR!!!!! No chat support either... That's a real funny one too! I logged in like eight different times within an hour when I was "thinking" about getting the product, and every single time, I had this chat box pop up (so helpful, right?). But mysteriously, the second that I shelled out my hard-earned money, no chat support, no phone support, no helpful emails, no activation codes -- no nothing!!!

james.r.allen2011
Message 7 of 9 (60 Views)

SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!!!

10-22-2014 04:46 AM in reply to: white

If they gave you the product first, then you told them "Oh, don't worry, EVENTUALLY you'll get your money," they would sh*t a brick! They'd send their lawyers after you in a heartbeat. But you PAY THEM, and it's a whole different story! No support, no help, no activation code emails, just a nice little dent in your bank account!

*Expert Elite*
nestly2
Message 8 of 9 (56 Views)

Re: SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!!!

10-22-2014 05:53 AM in reply to: james.r.allen2011

If you have a specific problem activating your product, please create a post in the Installation and Licensing forum describing the nature of the problem.

Everything you can buy from the Autodesk online store can also be run as a Trial for 30days without any limitations, so even if there is a temporary delay locating or recieving a confirmation email, you can go ahead with installation and usage of the software.  Autodesk will certain work to resolve any licensing/activations issues with legitimately purchased software.

Community Manager
philip.s
Message 9 of 9 (41 Views)

Re: SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!!!

10-22-2014 09:09 AM in reply to: james.r.allen2011

My sincere apologies for the extremely poor experience that you've had thus far James. I was able to find an open support case regarding your recent purchase of which you did not receive your license information. Our customer service team is troubleshooting the issue and should be contacting you shortly.

Please respond here or send me a Private Message if you do not receive satisfactory support.

For future reference, I've also included a link to our contact page below which contains links to both chat and email options.

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/contactus

Philip Schmelzer
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.