Community Feedback

educatedmoron
Message 1 of 3 (496 Views)

Help! Max has issues!

496 Views, 2 Replies
08-07-2012 07:53 AM

ok, so I am studying through train2game, and a few weeks ago I was having some difficulty with pelt mapping, so I archived my work and sent it off to my tutor. He adjusted a few things and sent the archive back to me. The archive refuses to open, giving me a generic error message and then closing. But, since trying to open that archive, i can no longer get my original file to work either. It refuses to open, Giving me a "failed to open" error message, or it opens, runs for a miniute or two,, and then gives me an error message and closes, or just closes its' self with no error message at all. All my other files and projects work fine, with no errors or anything unexpected happening. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing Max, tried saving the file (when i can get it to open) with a different name, run system checks etc....nothing seems to work. I am using 3dsMax 2010. Does anyone know what may be cause ing this, as i really do not want to have to start this project again from scratch (it's 95% complete!). I have attached a ss of an error message i get, as well as a copy of one of the files that is giving me such errors. Thanks for any assistance

Discussion_Admin
Message 2 of 3 (494 Views)

Re: Help! Max has issues!

08-07-2012 07:58 AM in reply to: educatedmoron

You can find the 3DS Max forums on the AREA.

You will most likely have a better chance at finding your answers there than here in this feedback forum.

Thanks
Discussion_Admin

educatedmoron
Message 3 of 3 (492 Views)

Re: Help! Max has issues!

08-07-2012 07:59 AM in reply to: Discussion_Admin

Ok thanks :smileyvery-happy:

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.