Community Feedback

*Expert Elite*
nestly2
Message 1 of 3 (227 Views)

Give Solutions mislabled

227 Views, 2 Replies
11-17-2013 01:17 PM

IMO, all of the featured content boxes are labled ambigously at the least, and are blatantly misleading at worst.  ("Find Answers" / "Give Solutions" etc.)

"Give Solutions" for example, has a subheader of "Recently Solved" ... it can't be both

If they are collections of forum posts (which they are), then they should include something to indicate such, like the words "Discussion Forums" which I've added into the screencap below.  We've already had long time members unable to find thier way to the Forums, so I can only imagine how confusing it is for new visitors.  There is plenty of space in the new layout to leave the trendy/witty labels AND include logical and descriptive labels.

GiveSolutions.jpg

Community Manager
philip.s
Message 2 of 3 (178 Views)

Re: Give Solutions mislabled

11-17-2013 08:36 PM in reply to: nestly2
Thanks for pointing this out as it looks like a mislabel to me as well. Also wanted to mention that we're looking into additional areas to promote navigation into the forums from the community landing page.

Philip Schmelzer
*Expert Elite*
nestly2
Message 3 of 3 (72 Views)

Re: Give Solutions mislabled

12-05-2013 08:33 AM in reply to: philip.s

I see that conflicting labels in the "Give Solutions" widget have now be corrected.... thanks.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.