Community Feedback

*Expert Elite*
AllenJessup
Message 1 of 3 (154 Views)

Give Solution in specific forum

154 Views, 2 Replies
11-18-2013 11:39 AM

When I go to Give Solutions and try Recently Solved In and specify Civil 3D. The top 4 hits are CKB articles from February and April. Fist I wouldn't expect CKB articles to NEED Solutions and secondly I would think it better to have more recent posts first.

I know it's just the results of a search and that I can change it and resort it. But it would be better to have it appear in a useful form as soon as you hit the link. If people have to do a lot of tuning themselves. It defeats the purpose of providing the link.

Allen Jessup

*Expert Elite*
nestly2
Message 2 of 3 (147 Views)

Re: Give Solution in specific forum

11-18-2013 12:02 PM in reply to: AllenJessup

+1

It's always been a peeve of mine that sort order defaults to "Best Match".  I wish sort order could be stored with the user preferences, but when coming in from "Give Solution" it should definitely be sorted by Date.

Community Manager
camilo.lemos
Message 3 of 3 (124 Views)

Re: Give Solution in specific forum

11-19-2013 06:57 AM in reply to: AllenJessup

Hi Allen,

Thank you for pointing this out!

We'll look into sorting the results immediately by date for the Give Solutions category.

Thanks,

Camilo Lemos
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.