Community Feedback

Distinguished Contributor
RNDPIS
Message 1 of 2 (689 Views)

General Question

689 Views, 1 Replies
09-26-2012 02:56 AM

It is not a revit question but I am anxious to know about the mentioned question.

I have a question about the tag of the user (Distinguished Contributor, Employee, *Pro, Active Contributor etc.) in the Autodesk Discussion Group. Can anyone let me know about the meaning of the different tag and how many tags have used in the discussion group? Please let me know what the responsibility of different tag user is. Let us the ranking of the user tag.

Thanks in advance!

Alumni
Jillian.Bejtlich
Message 2 of 2 (630 Views)

Re: General Question

10-01-2012 07:01 AM in reply to: RNDPIS

Hello!

Good question and hopefully I'll be able to answer it thoroughly enough for you.

The rank names are kind of a reward for efforts within the community. Users that put a lot of hard work into answering questions for others, acting as an ambassador for the community, and stimulating conversation are bestowed a "title" that correlates with what they have achieved. We expect users who have achieved high level titles to maintain their high level titles by continuing to contribute, welcome, and help grow the Autodesk community in a positive and professional manner.

As for your question about how many ranks there are, there's just over a dozen ranging from Visitor all the way up to our Sages. Users move up through the rankings as they make great contributions.

Hope this answers your question, but please let me know if I can help with more!

Jillian Bejtlich
Forum Community Manager
Autodesk, Inc.
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.