Community Feedback

Community Feedback

Distinguished Contributor
morrolan
Message 1 of 3 (140 Views)

Forum location suggestion

140 Views, 2 Replies
12-21-2013 06:05 AM
I'll suggest moving both the CAD Manager and Drafting Techniques forums elsewhere. Neither is in place that makes any sense, and are buried and invisible from the landing page. CAD Management really belongs in the Community Topics forum, sice it's most assuredly not part of 'Other Autodesk Products'. And that would not be a bad spot for Drafting Techniques either. Neither is product specific, and both are more or less 'community' type forums.
Community Manager
philip.s
Message 2 of 3 (32 Views)

Re: Forum location suggestion

08-25-2014 04:43 PM in reply to: morrolan

Hello!

Following up on some older posts that didn't receive replies, we did end up moving the CAD Manager forum over to Installation & Licensing. As far as Drafting Techniques, I completely agree that it's not product specific however would you say that most of the content in there is AutoCAD specific?

Philip Schmelzer
Distinguished Contributor
morrolan
Message 3 of 3 (23 Views)

Re: Forum location suggestion

08-27-2014 02:27 PM in reply to: philip.s

I would suggest moving Drafiting Techniques either under the AutoCAD General heading, or promote CAD Management up a level, and out Installation and Licensing under that, with Drafting Techniques under5 CAD Management as well.

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.