Community Feedback

*Expert Elite*
Charles_Shade
Message 1 of 3 (878 Views)
Accepted Solution

Email Notification not Matching Forum

878 Views, 2 Replies
06-09-2012 05:14 AM

Since the upgrade of receiving thread notifications that include the Text of the post I have received several of these that are not present in the Forum.

(Some I understand as being too racy for prime time.)

Specifically this morning (6/10) to a Thread in the LT Forum concerning Striped Layers that drjohn responded too. He offered more advice but when I went to the thread his response was not there.

Did drjohn subsequently remove the post he had placed?

Should there be a delay in notification sent incase the poster makes changes or deletes their response?

Regards, Charles Shade            Win8 FAQ
CSHADEDESIGN|AUTOCAD LT|LT-KB|DYNAMIC BLOCKS

Please mark Accept as Solution if your question is answered. Kudos gladly accepted.

Charles,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

I agree on occasion moderation will move a few (guilty) and a member might delete their posts but since the community has up to 30 min to remove(till replied to) or edit their posts having the subscription notifications delayed that long would cause a lot of missed discussions so what we end up with is a nice compromise between the ability to follow threads of interest and control of individual posts and replies.

Discussion_Admin

Discussion_Admin
Message 2 of 3 (877 Views)

Re: Email Notification not Matching Forum

06-09-2012 06:18 AM in reply to: Charles_Shade

Charles,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

I agree on occasion moderation will move a few (guilty) and a member might delete their posts but since the community has up to 30 min to remove(till replied to) or edit their posts having the subscription notifications delayed that long would cause a lot of missed discussions so what we end up with is a nice compromise between the ability to follow threads of interest and control of individual posts and replies.

Discussion_Admin

*Expert Elite*
Charles_Shade
Message 3 of 3 (875 Views)

Re: Email Notification not Matching Forum

06-09-2012 06:55 AM in reply to: Discussion_Admin

No inconvenience.

I more or less thought that is what is going on and wanted clarification.

Thanks.

Regards, Charles Shade            Win8 FAQ
CSHADEDESIGN|AUTOCAD LT|LT-KB|DYNAMIC BLOCKS

Please mark Accept as Solution if your question is answered. Kudos gladly accepted.
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.