Community Feedback

trojansords
Message 1 of 6 (487 Views)

Delete my Student Account

487 Views, 5 Replies
06-29-2013 07:29 PM

Well, I want you to delete my student account COMPLETLY.

kadamprasad999
Message 2 of 6 (406 Views)

Re: Delete my Student Account

08-15-2013 12:26 AM in reply to: trojansords

plzz tell how to delete account

Community Manager
camilo.lemos
Message 3 of 6 (399 Views)

08-15-2013 01:11 AM in reply to: kadamprasad999

Hi kadamprasad999,

I've replied to you on a separate thread that you created.

Best regards,

Camilo Lemos
matthias.lambertus
Message 4 of 6 (169 Views)

03-25-2014 12:36 PM in reply to: trojansords

Can you delete my student account completly, too.

I don´t need it anymore. Thx.

liedsaws
Message 5 of 6 (114 Views)

05-23-2014 03:15 PM in reply to: camilo.lemos

Hi 

Can you please delete my account also? 

I am from India and I found it is very difficult to buy your software for single license.

*Resellers won't respond to single license requirement customers may be they are interested only in B2B multiple licenses cos they get more commission.

*I recently bought cintiq from one apple reseller he is nice guy he contacted your reseller and I was told I have to take perpetual licence to buy subscription

*I am mac user but I was told I can buy only Maya suite with motion builder not Maya and Mud box separately like US people can.

* I was ready for that cos I took Dell work station few months back.

* buyers have no option to choose subscription only without perpetual license as per that reseller. That sounds so crazy, fascist and pathetic and I am not interested. Resellers are non responsive and pathetic.

*If perpetual license is need of reseller let them pay for it after I get that in 5 mins I pay for subscription on same perpetual license they gave me. If that is not making sense to buy perpetual license and pay subscription on same thing I rest my case.

* If I knew this is mess I would have never learnt this software. Makes no sense to learn any software when I can't buy it in a pleasant and happy mood and use it in my projects

*I like simple purchases get trained in lynda  or some where >contact reseller> get subscription license in a day> start project with happy mood

* Monetary wise one license or 100 licenses are same, if at all any difference it makes is there it is only for resellers in their commission.

*Please put your resellers conditions on some website so that potential buyers like me who want only single license won't learn and waste their time.

*I find it crazy to beg your company resellers and wait for months for response after I am ready to pay outrageous rates for this software

*I personally feel my whole learning time is wasted cos at the end I am unable to use it in my production

* In principle after having unpleasant experience with your reseller who didn't try to contact me taking my contact detail from  apple reseller guy nor responded I never want to use your company products

* I regret for buying sketch book pro though apple store because your company is very pathetic towards single license customers.

*I have Adobe CS suite, Lightwave 3D and all video and audio Apple software licenses never faced so much dry pathetic experience to buy them when I contacted them or their resellers. In principle I would never suggest anyone to use your products or I use them. 

*It is outrageous even to think how much stress one has to take to buy a license just because some tools are better over other 3D softwares.

*It may be useful if your company keeps some contact number of your representative for potential buyers so that buyers won't get shocked, startled, annoyed and runaway for resellers attitude.

*The apple reseller guy is fine may be you need to try friendly and customers needs and time caring resellers like them.

Thanks in advance for deleting account 

Warm Regards

Lavanya

Community Manager
philip.s
Message 6 of 6 (102 Views)

05-27-2014 01:44 PM in reply to: liedsaws

Thank you very much for the detailed feedback Lavanya and I would like to offer my sincere apologies for any and all inconveniences that have transposed with our Authorized Resellers.

As all of our Resellers are held to a high level of standards and baseline operations I would appreciate it if you could pass on some additional specifics via Private Message.

Happy to help get you in touch with a different reseller / provide contact info as well if interested.

Philip Schmelzer
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.