Community Feedback

a3dtot
Message 1 of 4 (398 Views)

Change member account?

398 Views, 3 Replies
06-22-2012 08:17 AM

For something completely different and just so you know the "contact us" is useless so I am going to put the question here. I noticed that it says I'm a new member except I've been a member since at least 2006 and probably even longer just don't exactly remember when. So if someone over there can fix great if not I'll just look like a well informed newby.

*Expert Elite*
pendean
Message 2 of 4 (320 Views)

Re: Change member account?

06-25-2012 05:52 AM in reply to: a3dtot

Did you change your log-in name? Not even a Google search shows your current log-in as being any older than last week.

Dean Saadallah Blog | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | PINS
Alumni
Jillian.Bejtlich
Message 3 of 4 (312 Views)

06-25-2012 08:39 AM in reply to: a3dtot

Hi a3dtot,

Do you know if you've ever had a different user name? I just looked your current user name up to see if there was an older version of it (we moved to a new system in 2010), but couldn't find anything.

Thanks!

Jillian Bejtlich
Forum Community Manager
Autodesk, Inc.
*Expert Elite*
Murph
Message 4 of 4 (293 Views)

06-25-2012 03:43 PM in reply to: a3dtot

a3dtot wrote:

For something completely different and just so you know the "contact us" is useless so I am going to put the question here. I noticed that it says I'm a new member except I've been a member since at least 2006 and probably even longer just don't exactly remember when. So if someone over there can fix great if not I'll just look like a well informed newby.

Oh..... enoy the "new member" status. Start breaking all the rules and claim you're new and didn't know better.  :smileyhappy:

Murph
Supportting the troops daily.
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.