Community Feedback

a3dtot
Message 1 of 4 (399 Views)

Change member account?

399 Views, 3 Replies
06-22-2012 08:17 AM

For something completely different and just so you know the "contact us" is useless so I am going to put the question here. I noticed that it says I'm a new member except I've been a member since at least 2006 and probably even longer just don't exactly remember when. So if someone over there can fix great if not I'll just look like a well informed newby.

*Expert Elite*
pendean
Message 2 of 4 (321 Views)

Re: Change member account?

06-25-2012 05:52 AM in reply to: a3dtot

Did you change your log-in name? Not even a Google search shows your current log-in as being any older than last week.

Dean Saadallah Blog | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | PINS
Alumni
Jillian.Bejtlich
Message 3 of 4 (313 Views)

06-25-2012 08:39 AM in reply to: a3dtot

Hi a3dtot,

Do you know if you've ever had a different user name? I just looked your current user name up to see if there was an older version of it (we moved to a new system in 2010), but couldn't find anything.

Thanks!

Jillian Bejtlich
Forum Community Manager
Autodesk, Inc.
*Expert Elite*
Murph
Message 4 of 4 (294 Views)

06-25-2012 03:43 PM in reply to: a3dtot

a3dtot wrote:

For something completely different and just so you know the "contact us" is useless so I am going to put the question here. I noticed that it says I'm a new member except I've been a member since at least 2006 and probably even longer just don't exactly remember when. So if someone over there can fix great if not I'll just look like a well informed newby.

Oh..... enoy the "new member" status. Start breaking all the rules and claim you're new and didn't know better.  :smileyhappy:

Murph
Supportting the troops daily.
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!