Community Feedback

Community Feedback

prestonj63926
Message 1 of 3 (156 Views)

Autodesk install disc is cracked? What to do.

156 Views, 2 Replies
03-20-2014 10:25 AM

Hi all. I'm needing to install and upgrade from 3ds max 9, however my install disc is cracked, which won't allow me to install the software. There is a sunstantial price difference in the upgrade vs the flat out purchase, and I am really trying to avoid having to re purchase. Is there anything I can do, or anywhere I can find 3ds max 9 install files? I've contacted support but have heard nothing back as of yet. Thanks for any help!

*Expert Elite*
Murph
Message 2 of 3 (140 Views)

Re: Autodesk install disc is cracked? What to do.

03-20-2014 04:16 PM in reply to: prestonj63926

Try checking with your reseller and see if they have a trial version in their old stockroom or if any of the sales person have one hiding around some place. I have know sales persons and support techs carry an extra copy of the trial versions for back up and some of those people are hoarders at times. :smileywink:

Murph
Supportting the troops daily.
*Expert Elite*
pendean
Message 3 of 3 (112 Views)

Re: Autodesk install disc is cracked? What to do.

03-21-2014 07:39 AM in reply to: prestonj63926
What are you upgrading to? And you are sure this older version needs to be installed first for that to happen?
Dean Saadallah Blog | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | PINS
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.