Community Feedback

bfaruquee7883
Message 1 of 2 (92 Views)

Account management

92 Views, 1 Replies
03-24-2014 11:54 AM

I have been a member of the AutoDesk community for 7 plus years. I attempted to log in to respond to a forum question with the user name and password I have been using for quite some time and received the prompt,  "user name or password incorrect." And I once again go thru the forgot password routine and check email, follow link, enter new password, and lo and behold "you cannot reset your password to the same one currently in use." Which is to say I was entering the correct user name and password in the first place. How can I respect the views of an organization that cannot even keep track of personal security information? I say this not out of arrogance, but frustration, as this is not the first or second time this has occured. I expect a reply to the effect that it is not the systems fault, but my incompetence. As most of the responses to AutoCAD Mechanical issues I have seen are stated.

Discussion_Admin
Message 2 of 2 (74 Views)

Re: Account management

03-25-2014 09:12 AM in reply to: bfaruquee7883

Sorry that you were having issues.

Since you posted this I am assuming things are working ok now.

Please let us know if you continue to have issues. If you can not log in you can alwways reach me at moderator@autodesk.com

Thanks
Discussion_Admin

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.