Did you mean: 

Wanted - Freelance Revit Expert

35 REPLIES 35
SOLVED
Message 1 of 36
DGuzman
4174 Views, 35 Replies

Wanted - Freelance Revit Expert

We are looking for a freelance Revit expert to take 3D models from Pro/E (Pro Engineer) and convert them to Revit.

We have been asked by several Architectural firms that we deal with to provide our equipment in Revit format so they can be used in their design projects.

If interested please provide your name, location and e-mail address and we will contact you.
35 REPLIES 35
Message 21 of 36
tmccar
in reply to: DGuzman

Hi - I am interested in this work.

Name: Tom Mc Carrick

Email: tmccar@gmail.com

Message 22 of 36
riff62
in reply to: tmccar

10-09-2007 05:15 AM.... This is the original posting date of this thread..... . It is now 05-14-2014 07:13 AM... . Just sayin.....
Message 23 of 36
tmccar
in reply to: riff62

Ok, I may be slightly late so!
Message 24 of 36
biuro_sis

I'm a revit mep designer

I work in revit since 2011

I  have an active subscription...  so i can work in 2012 2013 2014 2015

e mail biuro.sis@gmail.com

skype. biuro.sis

Regards MK

Message 25 of 36
samzachils

Dear sirs, In reply to your advert request, my details are as follows,, email : mits2hils@gmail.com

Please provide details of your requirements

many thanks 

kevin durling

Message 26 of 36
riff62
in reply to: samzachils

10-09-2007 05:15 AM.... This is the original posting date of this thread..... . It is now 07-14-2014 09:13 AM... . ....I seriously doubt the original poster is still looking to fill this position... Just saying
Message 27 of 36
arpankajgoyal

Name: Pankaj Goyal

E mail: pankajgoyal9@gmail.com

I am doing lot of american project on freelance basis. Families are not made by lot of manufacturere & should be there for ready use.

PFA my resume for perusal. It has portfolio link. Please note that it is not updateed since long.

Message 28 of 36
sangeetaknj

Hi,

My self Bhoomi. i m intersted in working for freelancing work. i am working on revit and expert in revit. Please contact if any requirement for it.

My contact detail are:

sangeetaknj@gmail.com

Thanks & Regards,

Bhoomi

Message 29 of 36

Hello,
I am a project manager in Bangkok, Thailand and I am teaching Revit at University of Technology Tawan-ok. I am a current Revit user and taking some time off to study for my exams. I would be very talking with you about your needs and if I might be able to help you out. Please contact me at thiprat.t@gmail.com
Best Regards,
Pun
Message 30 of 36
vinuvineeth2011

I am working as Revit CAD Operator  in KSA, I have  knowledge in 3D modelling tools  Proe,Catia, Nx also . I am interested to this, if  you are need any assistance please reply to me vinuvineeth2011@gmail.com.

Message 31 of 36

i have more than 6 yr experience in parametric modelling using pro/e, nx , solidwork and revit mep contents families  if interested please contact me vineethmuraleedharan@gmail.com

Message 32 of 36
alshaymaa77

My name is Alshaymaa Mohammed
From Egypt
Email. Alshaymaa77@yahoo.com
Thank you.
Message 33 of 36
emaheryy
in reply to: sandarch

hello every one i am new to autodesk i would like to share with you all this imp point

------------------------

[url=http://www.ezdia.com/blog/top-5-interactive-social-media-marketing-tools/] Top 5 Interactive Social Media Marketing Tools [/url]

Message 34 of 36
emaheryy
in reply to: sandarch

[url=http://www.ezdia.com/blog/top-5-interactive-social-media-marketing-tools/] Top 5 Interactive Social Media Marketing Tools [/url]
Message 35 of 36
emaheryy
in reply to: emaheryy

hello every one i am new to autodesk i would like to share with you all this imp point
------------------------
<a href ="http://www.ezdia.com/blog/top-5-interactive-social-media-marketing-tools/"> Top 5 Interactive Social Media Marketing Tools </a>
Message 36 of 36
sheikhtunazzina

I have been working with revit for 3 years, I am efficient in both Revit Architecture and Revit MEP. I can also make families in revit. I am highly interested for the offer. Please consider me and find my Resume in the attachement.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report