Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Timber Frame company looking for Revit designer

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
lshortt
359 Views, 3 Replies

Timber Frame company looking for Revit designer

Our company on Vancouver Island BC, Canada, is looking for a keen Revit Designer.  It's been a battle to find a great candidate for this role so any help, direction etc. would be absolutely wonderful!  Contact me directly for more info lynn@macdonaldandlawrence.ca

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
bahardman
in reply to: lshortt

I am from the Bahamas and I would love to consider this position, as I have 15 years of design experience working in the Bahamas and 3 years using Revit Architect and Revit Structures, but unfortunately I am currently in University in England completing a degree in Civil & Structural Engineering. I am graduating next year with a BEng degree in Civil & Structural Engineering but intend to stay one additional year to complete an MSC in Structural and Concrete Engineering. But if there is still a position available in your company and your company can use someone with my abilities, then I would consider foregoing the MSC year and interview for a position next year after graduation.

Regards,

Melpert Dean

Message 3 of 4
lshortt
in reply to: bahardman

Any one, regardless of their current location is welcome to submit an email, resume, cover letter to me.  We have people from around the globe with us - it makes for a wonderful team!

Message 4 of 4
arwahid.2010
in reply to: lshortt

Sir,

This is wahid sening resume for the post of Revit designer.hope the best in my way from your concern.

Regards

wahid

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report