Did you mean: 

Seeking Part-time Visual/AutoLISP Programmer in Central New Hampshire, USA

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
dprice_usa
449 Views, 3 Replies

Seeking Part-time Visual/AutoLISP Programmer in Central New Hampshire, USA

Hello All,

I recently started at a Company in Central New Hampshire and we are in need of a part-time programmer experienced in AutoLISP or Visual LISP.  We have created some custom routines related to the CAD work we do, but want to take these programs to the next level, and need some experienced talent to do it.

Please let me know of anyone, or another forum venue to find such people.

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
stevor
in reply to: dprice_usa

There are hundreds of such people. You could create a temporary email account and post it so you can gather some names, which reduces the chance of you being gathered by a head hunter, and you being a head hunter. Or better yet, post your scope of work. Or cheaper yet, execute that scope of work, by posting a routine or so; as you can see that on this forum, many adequate, if not optimal, solutions are presented. And the forum will help weed out badprogramming, they cannot resist.
S
Message 3 of 4
rdetailer
in reply to: dprice_usa

You can contact me at rrcad@att.net.

I've been programming Visual/AutoLISP since eighteen years ago, twelve years full time now.  I've automated the drafting for several products, including anaerobic digester covers, ornamental rail (this is a commercial product known as AutoRail, sold by FabCAD), anchor bolt plans for pre-engineered metal buildings, and roof joist plans for pre-engineered metal buildings, which also included the detailing of those roof joists.

My current full-time job has me automating the drafting of air-handling units, so if your need is something other than HVAC (because I need to avoid the conflict of interest--actually, my diversified employer also makes car batteries and car interiors so working on those would also be a conflict of interest) I'd love to hear from you and discuss your programming needs.

I also program AutoCAD in C# and VB.NET, and if you really want to go to the next level that could very well be a great option for you.

Randy Richardson

Hattiesburg, MS

Message 4 of 4
lgabriel
in reply to: rdetailer

You can reach me at lgabriel@whsystems.com to discuss further. Have been programming AutoCAD  programs using Autolisp, Visual Lisp and VB to automate al of our drawings needs for both mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical disciplines since AutoLisp became available.

Can work on either an hourly rate or fixed cost.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report