Community
Community Classifieds
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What's going on? No more FM Desktop?

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
facilicad
316 Views, 1 Reply

Re: What's going on? No more FM Desktop?

After reading all of the threads regarding the retirement of FM Desktop, I hesitated to post a response due to the fact that this will be viewed as a shameless solicitation and it is! I even considered posting an anonymous thread using a Hotmail email account, but that would be dishonest. I am one of the developers of an FM software solution called faciliCAD. We are currently offering a completive upgrade pricing structure to those looking to migrate from FM Desktop. If this is of any interest to you, please use the contact information in the attached document to find out more about us and if we can help you. If not, please do not be offended and simply disregard this thread.

Bill Kilp
Partner of faciliCAD LLC
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Last week while attending the Autodesk One Team Conference, it was recommended to me to go to the FMdesktop Discussion Group and offer to help customers transition from FMDesktop to our “easy to learn and use” and modestly priced CADapult FM software.

I represent CADapult FM, which is an Autodesk Developer that has been involved in the creation and development of facilities management software for more than 20 years. We offer a similar product to FMDesktop for seamless integration with AutoCAD and Revit. We also offer a suite of web applications for facilities managers, including a green module that enables companies to reduce their environmental impact, thus obtaining savings on energy costs.

As pertains to this discussion, we have the capability to migrate existing data from FMDesktop to CADapult FM. If, after reviewing our information, you deem our solution a potential fit, we would enjoy hearing from you to discuss our special migration package.

Thank you!

Francesco Di Maio

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report