Message 1 of 1 (292 Views)

Online Revit Training on Families (Level 1, generic) with Alfredo Medina

292 Views, 0 Replies
03-05-2013 12:32 PM

I am offering the following online training course on Revit families:

REVIT FAMILIES, Level 1

(generic families)

Length of the course : 16 hours

Method : online, live classes with the instructor. Hands-on, project-based. Emphasis on workflow.

Number of students per class: individual, or small groups if necessary, up to 4 people.

Type of families : generic families (samples of annotation families, profiles, detail components, and different kinds of generic families, such as furniture, casework, etc.)

Frequency: 2 hours a day, usually from Monday to Thursday, 8 hours a week. 2 weeks in total.

Documentation of support: in threads at the Planta1 forum

Extended support: During the first two weeks and 2 months after, support on these topics at the Planta1 forum,

Hours: Some typical options are: 1 to 3 p.m., 3:30 to 5:30 p.m. or 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. US Eastern.

Who can attend: users of Revit of any discipline, including users of Revit LT

What do you need: Internet, a headset, and Revit (2013 or similar), or Revit LT.

Instructor: Alfredo Medina,

Member of the Autodesk Expert Elite group, speaker at Autodesk University and Revit Technology Conference.

Schedule: on demand.

Additional topics not covered in these 16 hours, such as connectors, can be ordered separately.

For payments and more detailed information, please visit Planta1.com/store at:

http://store.planta1.com/product_p/fae-l1.htm

For questions, please email me at: info@planta1.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Planta1 Revit Online Consulting | info@planta1.com | my Twitter | The Planta1 Blog
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.