Classifieds

RevitRecruiter0709
Message 1 of 1 (107 Views)

Looking to network

107 Views, 0 Replies
01-17-2012 05:39 AM

Greetings all,

I am hoping to connect with Revit designers for future reference as I have many openings across the country for Revit (BIM) users. I know this is not as post you like to see in this forum and it will be my only one, but I am a former engineer and would like to help you folks with Revit Experience in Electrical, Mechanical and Architecture if you ever need my services, or just wish to change companies. Please fell free to email me your resume to Jim.Fortner@RandstadUSA.com; I promise you will not be spammed, called in the middle of the night or treated as a commodity, but I will be your"agent" in finding a new career path. I do appreciate you taking the time to read this and be sure and check the "classifieds" section for the openings I have in Colorado, San Francisco, Atlanta et.al.

Sincerely,

Jim Fortner

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.