Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JTB FlexReport 1.0 released as freeware - FlexNet HTML reports

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
JTBWorld
674 Views, 2 Replies

JTB FlexReport 1.0 released as freeware - FlexNet HTML reports

JTB FlexReport LT 1.0 is now released. JTB FlexReport LT is a freeware product from JTB World to create HTML reports on current usage of FlexNet/FLEXlm licenses. Screenshots from a sample HTML report. All users using a license will be listed, when the license was checked out and how many hours it has been used. The aggregated list sums up multiple license servers and gives an overview of the features (applications/modules/packages), number of licenses issued, in use and available.

This YouTube video shows JTB FlexReport LT in action.

For historic reports, chart reports, support for other licensing systems and much more see the full JTB FlexReport product.

Jimmy Bergmark
JTB World - Software development and consulting for CAD and license usage reports
https://jtbworld.com

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: JTBWorld

Jimmie, this is fantasic news.  I am definitely going to give this a try.  I've pointed a few people towards JTB FlexReport in light of the dwindling support for SAMreport Lite. 

Keep up the good work! 

Thanks!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
JTBWorld
in reply to: TravisNave

Thanks a lot!

Jimmy Bergmark
JTB World - Software development and consulting for CAD and license usage reports
https://jtbworld.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report