For the realization of several high-profile projects Dam & Partners Architects is looking for multiple:
BIM / Technicians
Job description :
In this position you will work directly with our engineering team to prepare construction documents & provide daily Revit support on a wide variety of projects. The ideal candidate has strong modeling abilities, is a good communicator, and is eager to learn and grow within a firm that offers great opportunities to do both.
Job requirements :
- Strong working knowledge of Revit Architecture and Autocad is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree minimum educational background; preferred course work includes engineering, architecture, drafting, Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry.
- Can prepare clear, complete, and accurate plans and details from engineering sketches.
- Knowledge of multiple modeling softwares is a plus but not required.
- Experience with advanced parametric modelling, computational design or developing algorithms for design and construction purposes is a must.
We offer :
- Contract (40 hours) for one year with the intention to extend
- Cooperation with young, enthusiastic expert colleagues in international, multidisciplinary teams
- Room for initiative and responsibility
- Versatile and challenging projects
- An informal and professional working environment where we work with pleasure and enthusiasm
If you are interested in this position , we would like to see your response before November 8, 2013 with motivation letter, resume and portfolio (no larger than 6MB ).
You can submit your application by e mail to Sylvia Broerse. Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org, stating Job Revit Technician .
Access a broad range of knowledge to help get the most out of your products and services.