Classifieds

junebrowne
Message 11 of 14 (122 Views)

Re: I Provide AutoCAD Drafting Services

03-06-2009 01:18 PM in reply to: kclevenger
I'm very fast and good in Cad drafting. I have a degree in architecture and i'm looking for some work to do. If you have any work contact

jb2068@gmail.com

Edited by: junebrowne on Apr 10, 2010 4:51 PM
barbourx2
Message 12 of 14 (122 Views)

03-16-2009 12:56 PM in reply to: kclevenger
I am currently living in Greensboro, Nc and am employed in the HVAC industry as a service technician and am looking to earn a little extra income. I have an Associate's degree in AutoCAD and have had about 2-3 years experience. I have worked for a commercial architecture firm, a modular home construction business and a consulting firm that worked on HVAC layouts and electrical layouts. If anyone can assist me in finding work or can provide places for me to find work that would be great. My contact information is cbarbour001@triad.rr.com. Thanks, Shawn
bryanrisk
Message 13 of 14 (122 Views)

09-08-2009 07:19 PM in reply to: kclevenger

Thanks you to all to provide some useful resources for cad drafting services. It is really a very difficult situation for a person which need such services for different puposes. Current days these services are being extensively used almost in all industries.
But in architectural industries cad drafting services are its own importance. To reduce the risk factor, save money and time and to get customized drawing there is no

*Expert Elite*
Charles_Shade
Message 14 of 14 (122 Views)

12-21-2009 06:56 AM in reply to: kclevenger
Residential Design for Builder's, Homeowners, and Architects needing 2D drafting outsourcing.
http://www.cshadedesign.com/
Regards, Charles Shade
Regards, Charles Shade            Win8 FAQ
CSHADEDESIGN|AUTOCAD LT|LT-KB|DYNAMIC BLOCKS

Please mark Accept as Solution if your question is answered. Kudos gladly accepted.
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.