Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Provide AutoCAD Drafting Services

13 REPLIES 13
Message 1 of 14
kclevenger
963 Views, 13 Replies

I Provide AutoCAD Drafting Services

I have been an AutoCAD Drafting Services Contractor for over 4 years at my home-based business full-time, working with design engineers & contractors creating & editing working drawings for them. I have worked for over 8 years with a local electrical power company's design engineers; creating, & revising working drawings of power-generating substation site plans & structures, section & detail drawings of equipment & foundations, wiring diagrams & schematics, one-lines, plan & profile drawings of power-line systems across central/southern Indiana, & converting scanned raster drawings to AutoCAD format. I also have experience working with the creating & revising of Architectural Aluminum Storefront Drawings & Architectural As-Built's & I am currently learning how to work with the drafting of Steel Structures & their Section & Detail drawings. I also create AutoCAD drawings for a small company who designs biopharmaceutical equipment. I earned an Associate Degree of Applied Sciences in Design Technology in May 2001, specializing in AutoCAD & I have my own legally licensed seat of AutoCAD 2005.

I am currently looking for AutoCAD contract work to do through my home-based business providing AutoCAD Drafting Services, full-time or part-time, permanent or temporary, located in Bloomington, Indiana. This is my full-time business, not "moonlighting" on the side. No project is too large or too small & I draft to YOUR standards & preferences. I have worked with companies in Florida, Massachusetts, Michigan & New Jersey, as well as my home state of Indiana, easily sending & receiving AutoCAD drawings, scanned raster drawings & sketches (including *PDF format) through e-mail attachments & performing CAD Drafting Services for them utilizing AutoCAD 2005. I am a self-starter with strong organization skills, attention to detail, a conscientious work ethic & a great willingness to continue my learning experience. I would be a great asset to any company needing CAD Drafting Services, as I am very versatile & willing to learn how to work on any type of project. My work is timely, rates are reasonable & I have excellent references, available upon request. I can also provide you with my resume & a sample of drawings I've completed, upon your request.

Thank you for your time & kind consideration, I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kathleen A. Clevenger
Kathleen Clevenger Designs, Inc.
kclevenger@ameritech.net
13 REPLIES 13
Message 2 of 14
jackshield
in reply to: kclevenger

might want to sign up at chip harper's site as well
Message 3 of 14
Anonymous

She's on the list. 🙂

--

Gilbert L. "Chip" Harper

AutoDesk Discussion Group Facilitator
Web: http://www.hot4cad.com
Message 4 of 14
kclevenger

Yes, I am on the site. Thanks for the advice though, it's always welcome & appreciated!!

Kathleen Clevenger

Kathleen Clevenger Designs, Inc.
kclevenger@ameritech.net
Message 5 of 14
jackshield

no problem, i have done the contract thing for years, as a side job and full time, glad to have a regular job again, i either get more work than i can handle-or none at all.....and you dont get paid for all the "sales" work
Message 6 of 14
kclevenger

You're right, it is up & down business-wise, but I sure do like the hours!!

My goal is to build a large enough client-base to help make jobs a little spread out & consistent. I also try to keep myself open to learning about all different types of drafting, so I'm not limited to just one type, be it architectural, civil or manufacturing. I do appreciate & welcome any assistance I can get. This is my first business & there's always something new to learn. Thanks again!!
Message 7 of 14
jackshield

yea, i loved being "on the clock" with my first cup of coffee, and drive time only involved slippers. keep me in mind if your doing mechanicals, i got a ton of parts built up, just hollar if you need something. shieldjack@sbcglobal.net
Message 8 of 14
kclevenger

Exactly, and I can keep my "night-owl" hours. I will keep you in mind if I find need for your parts blocks. The closest thing I'm doing on mechanicals at this time are drawings of bio-pharmaceutical equipment & those don't require many parts. I do hope to gain some more experience in mechanical drafting & will definitely give you a shout. Thanks so much for the offer. And please, if you have a need for help on a drafting project or know of someone who might, feel free to drop me an email anytime! kclevenger@ameritech.net
Message 9 of 14
Jazp

Hi - I am in need of an autodesk draftsperson - I have house plans in pdf and on paper. They were created on autodesk and need to be completed
Message 10 of 14
kclevenger

Hi Jazp,
Feel free to email me with the details at kclevenger@ameritech.net & I'll see what I can do for you.
Thanks!!
Message 11 of 14
gemini_star00

I'm very fast and good in Cad drafting. I have a degree in architecture and i'm looking for some work to do. If you have any work contact

jb2068@gmail.com

Edited by: junebrowne on Apr 10, 2010 4:51 PM
Message 12 of 14
barbourx2

I am currently living in Greensboro, Nc and am employed in the HVAC industry as a service technician and am looking to earn a little extra income. I have an Associate's degree in AutoCAD and have had about 2-3 years experience. I have worked for a commercial architecture firm, a modular home construction business and a consulting firm that worked on HVAC layouts and electrical layouts. If anyone can assist me in finding work or can provide places for me to find work that would be great. My contact information is cbarbour001@triad.rr.com. Thanks, Shawn
Message 13 of 14
bryanrisk

Thanks you to all to provide some useful resources for cad drafting services. It is really a very difficult situation for a person which need such services for different puposes. Current days these services are being extensively used almost in all industries.
But in architectural industries cad drafting services are its own importance. To reduce the risk factor, save money and time and to get customized drawing there is no

Message 14 of 14
Charles_Shade

Residential Design for Builder's, Homeowners, and Architects needing 2D drafting outsourcing.
http://www.cshadedesign.com/
Regards, Charles Shade

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report