Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am looking to hire a draftsman for work this weekend

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
erud123
1190 Views, 3 Replies

I am looking to hire a draftsman for work this weekend

I am looking to hire someone with experience using AutoCAD to help with a design work this weekend. See attached sample. You will work from home using modification to the sample. I will pay well. I need it done latest this Sunday afternoon. Only 1 page of work.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Bob_Zurunkle
in reply to: erud123

What is it you are needing? The attached pdf duplicated in dwg format?

If by some odd chance my nattering was useful -- that's great, glad to help. But if it actually solved your issue, then please mark my solution as accepted 🙂
Message 3 of 4

I'll help. Contact me. cadsearch@gmail.com

"Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes.
Message 4 of 4

He posted this on 12-21-12, a Friday, wanting the work completed by Sunday afternoon.

I discussed his needs and what he was looking for was not possible in the timeframe allowed.

Just so you know, he wanted two vessels, and the crane drawn up and modelled along with a photorealistic animation of the crane/conveyor loading/unloading the vessels....at least that's where our discussion ended as I wasn't given any info as far as dimensions, etc to even start the process as of that Sunday morning. I haven't heard back from him so I have to assume there's no longer a need.

Considering he posted this on a Friday and needed it by the following Sunday afternoon, I'm going to guess it was a school assignment that he waited too long before starting and was hoping he could get one of us to do the work for him....but who knows?

New EE Logo.PNG

Inventor.PNG     vault.PNG

Jim
Celtic Design Services, LLC

Inventor/AutoCAD/Vault WorkGroups
Always for hire - celticdesign01ATyahooDOTcom
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Celtic-Design-Services-LLC/184666001666426
==========================================================
Please use the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" functions as appropriate to further enhance the value of these forums.

Go raibh maith agat (in other words...Thank you!)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report