Classifieds

LIFANGINTL
Message 1 of 1 (95 Views)

greetings from new friend

95 Views, 0 Replies
07-06-2011 06:37 PM

Hey guys,

My name is Phoenix Yan on behalf of LIFANG Intl Digital Co., Ltd which was registered in China and with offices and branches worldwide. I hope can meet more friends here. 

We are a professional design company offering 3D rendering, multimedia, animation, virtual reality services powdered by our over 1,200 talented 3D artisits and 10 years' professional experiences. We cooperate with many worldwide architecture frims, real estate developers and industrial and industrial design firms. Such as: Aedas Ltd, Aldar Properties PJSC, Atkins,  Perkins Eastman and so on, also we are the 3D visualization partner for 2008 Beijing Olympic Games.

Should you have any need or questions about 3D visualization design, we'd like to help you with our professional experience and wonderful service. For more info about us, kindly visit our website: www. Lifang-cg.com, also can send your questions to my e-mail: phoenix.yan@lf-cg.com:smileyvery-happy:

Regards!

Phoenix Yan

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.