Classifieds

Classifieds

jsimansk
Message 1 of 2 (491 Views)

Freelance Architectural Drafting Services

491 Views, 1 Replies
05-06-2007 09:22 AM
I'm an architectural professional, working in Chicago, available for CAD/drafting work on a freelance basis. Among the services I can offer are:

Architectural Drafting:
- plans/elevations/sections/details
- sketches to working drawings
- as-builts

Architectural Renderings:
- traditional 2D renderings of plans/elevations or crisp 3D perspectives ... and anything in between
- technical illustrations
- photo montages

I'm looking to help architects, designers, homeowners, small developers, or anyone whose project just isn't the right fit for a full service architecture firm with exorbitant retainers. My rate is $16-$20/hr, depending on the scale & complexity of your project - I will provide an estimate based on the scope of work. I am open to negotiation and flat-fee contracts. Please contact me at info@virtiscape.com to discuss the details of what you'll need.

Qualifications:
- 10+ years of AutoCAD experience (Vectorworks, Photoshop, and Illustrator as well)
- 4+ years of professional architectural experience, currently preparing for licensure
- experience with residential, commercial, and civic projects
- time to devote to giving your project the attention it needs - name your deadlines
Visitor
josejimenezdesign
Message 2 of 2 (294 Views)

Re: Freelance Architectural Drafting Services

09-04-2013 10:07 AM in reply to: jsimansk

We are an engineering and design firm based in New York. Most of our work is residential. We currently have an overflow of work and would like to talk to you about collaborating with us. Is it possible that you can email us a full sest of residential construction documents that you had prepared, so we can better understand your knowlage and capabilities, and how they can fit our style of work.

Our email office@jimenezdesigngroup.com  

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best,

Jose Jimenez

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.