Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freelance Architectural Drafting Services

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
jsimansk
989 Views, 1 Reply

Freelance Architectural Drafting Services

I'm an architectural professional, working in Chicago, available for CAD/drafting work on a freelance basis. Among the services I can offer are:

Architectural Drafting:
- plans/elevations/sections/details
- sketches to working drawings
- as-builts

Architectural Renderings:
- traditional 2D renderings of plans/elevations or crisp 3D perspectives ... and anything in between
- technical illustrations
- photo montages

I'm looking to help architects, designers, homeowners, small developers, or anyone whose project just isn't the right fit for a full service architecture firm with exorbitant retainers. My rate is $16-$20/hr, depending on the scale & complexity of your project - I will provide an estimate based on the scope of work. I am open to negotiation and flat-fee contracts. Please contact me at info@virtiscape.com to discuss the details of what you'll need.

Qualifications:
- 10+ years of AutoCAD experience (Vectorworks, Photoshop, and Illustrator as well)
- 4+ years of professional architectural experience, currently preparing for licensure
- experience with residential, commercial, and civic projects
- time to devote to giving your project the attention it needs - name your deadlines
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

We are an engineering and design firm based in New York. Most of our work is residential. We currently have an overflow of work and would like to talk to you about collaborating with us. Is it possible that you can email us a full sest of residential construction documents that you had prepared, so we can better understand your knowlage and capabilities, and how they can fit our style of work.

Our email office@jimenezdesigngroup.com  

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best,

Jose Jimenez

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report