Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freelance 3D/2D CAD Services

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
m.granata
555 Views, 0 Replies

Freelance 3D/2D CAD Services

I am  seeking 2D Drafting, 3D modeling work, as well as Engineering work suitable to my background.  I have been an AutoCAD user since 1993 and an Inventor user since 2004.  I own a licensed copy of Autodesk’s 2013 Premium Design Suite and have large format plotting capabilities.  I also own a licensed copy of Algor's Finite Element Analysis software.

Brief Background:

I am located in Northern California.  Currently, I hold both a Masters Degree in Mechanical Engineering and an active California Professional Mechanical Engineer’s license.  From 1994 to 2004 I was employed as a Mechanical Engineer/CAD Draftsman at a manufacturer where we manufactured stainless steel food processing equipment, platforms, etc. for the food processing and packaging industries, as well as stainless steel cabinetry, equipment closures, and furniture for the pharmaceutical industries.  In 2004 that company was forced to down size and eventually close so I started Design Engineering providing 3D modeling, 2D drafting, mechanical engineering, and plotting services from my home office in Gilroy, CA.  Also, during my collegiate career, I completed several college courses in FEA, and am experienced with Algor's FEA software.

In this economy freelance work is very tough to find so I thought I would post this.  My rates are reasonable with high quality and detailed work.  Please send me an email at mike.granata1@charter.net if you have a need for drafting or engineering services I may be able to assist you with.

Best Regards,

Mike

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report