3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
ajchannel
771 Views, 3 Replies

Employment Opportunity for Civil 3D CAD Technician

Russell & Sons Construction

Now Hiring

Civil 3D CAD Technician

Immediate opening for a Civil 3D CAD Technician responsible for the creation of detailed drawing of Civil Design Projects.  Must have a minimum of 2 yrs experience using Autocad Civil 3d to create alignments, corridors, surfaces, contours, generate plan/profile sheets and labeling.
Salary commensurate with experience, excellent benefits and 401K Plan.

Send Resume and 3 Professional References to achannel@russellandsons.com or fax to 903-238-8879  attn.  Anne Channel, SPHR  903-234-4549 

Equal Opportunity Employer

We have an immediate opening for the right individual to join our Civil/Mining Engineering Group in the role of Civil 3D CAD Technician. This individual will be responsible for preparation of drawings for all site development projects. This individual must be skilled in the use of Autodesk Civil 3D to perform the following tasks:

• creating alignments,
  • creating surfaces and contours,
  • generating plan and profile sheets,
  • creating roadway corridors, and
  • using Civil 3D styles for labeling

As a firm, we are committed to issuing our drawings using Autodesk Civil 3D. To be qualified for this role you must have experience and be proficient in the use of the current version.

In this position, the individual will be required to work closely with a team of Civil/Mining Engineers and Technicians on a variety of large, complex, land/mining development projects.

Compensation

Salary is commensurate with experience. Engineering Resources LLC offers an excellent benefits and compensation package and 401K program.

Company Overview

We provide our customers with engineering support for permitting, pit layout, infrastructure design, surface water control, reclamation design and environmental remediation.  We have extensive surface mine experience in mine planning, engineering, management, operation, & maintenance of mining operations.  These collective experiences combined with our competitive service capabilities and industry knowledge enable us provide a wide range of services to the mining industry.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
janicemecho
in reply to: ajchannel

Please review my resume for the position.

Thanks

Janice Echols

Message 3 of 4

I can do Latest BIM Softwares :
•AutoDesk CIVIL 3D (Earthwork, Road, Infrastructure, Runway & Taxiway)
•REVIT 3D MEP (HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical) Architectural, Structure
•AutoCad 2D3D, •MicroStation V8i
Liaquat Ali - 097150 5610886 DUBAI (UAE)
Message 4 of 4
aliautodesk360
in reply to: ajchannel

Civil 3D CAD Technician
I can do Latest BIM Softwares :
•AutoDesk CIVIL 3D (Earthwork, Road, Infrastructure, Runway & Taxiway, )
•REVIT 3D MEP (HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical) Architectural, Structure
•AutoCad 2D3D, •MicroStation V8i

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report