Community
Community Classifieds
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Employment Opportunity : CAD Drafter (Salem/Aumsville, OR area)

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
THenricksen
318 Views, 1 Reply

Employment Opportunity : CAD Drafter (Salem/Aumsville, OR area)

CAD Drafter – (Salem/Aumsville. OR area)

Our company is looking for a draftsperson to join our design team.  This position is in a fast paced environment, working as part of our drafting team to produce drawings and details for modular buildings and systems.

The ideal candidate for this position should possess strong drafting and organizational skills. Our company values teamwork, challenge, positive attitude and quality. We believe in sharing our knowledge, talents and creativity.

RESPONSIBILITIES:

• Execution and completion of a wide range of drafting projects.

EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:

• Advanced working knowledge of “Auto CAD Architecture 2010”
  • Strong working knowledge of “Microsoft Excel”
  • Associates Degree in CAD - preferred
  • Ability to read and understand building codes, construction specifications and drawings
  • Strong communication and organization skills
  • Construction field experience a plus

This is a fulltime position, salary to be (DOE) with benefits. Our company promotes a drug free workplace.  Applicant must be able to pass a drug, and criminal background screening.

We are an equal opportunity employer; we do not discriminate in the recruitment, selection, compensation, promotion, transfer, layoff or termination of any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, veteran status or sexual orientation. We seek each employee's cooperation and assistance on helping to maintain equal employment opportunity.

Email your cover letter and resume to hr@modernbuildingsystems.com

Or Fax your resumes to:  HR Department (503)749-4950

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Bob_Zurunkle
in reply to: THenricksen

Hey good luck in your endeavors! I was in modulars for 6 1/2 years -- most of those as Assistant manager of the design department. I actually did the lion's share of developing the drafting office at the one place I was at for 4 1/2 of those years, and it was exciting and challenging. There I developed a heavily customized drawing system, specialized spreadsheets and databases. I also did 3D on LT (which isn't supposed to be possible) and dragged them all kicking and screaming into the wonderful world of paperspace! Over the years I even dabbled in ADT, but now am going whole hog on Revit. Too bad I am in Florida, but again I wish you all the best!

If by some odd chance my nattering was useful -- that's great, glad to help. But if it actually solved your issue, then please mark my solution as accepted 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report