Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Civil Drafter Needed Puyallup, WA

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
251 Views, 4 Replies

Civil Drafter Needed Puyallup, WA

Looking for Civil Drafters in Puyallup for a Survey/Engineering Firm. Looking for entry to experienced. Using Land Desktop and in the process of switching to Civil 3D. Contact me at gael@lseinc.com.
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi, I currently live and work in Arizona...Over 14 years experience civil design/drafting and still prefer LDD 06 over design 3d...For model presentations I prefer 3d viz...Anyhow, I might be persuaded to make a move if the opportunity was worth it...Are you by Seattle area, or more of a smaller type town? I looked at some photos on internet and looks like a nice place to live...Any more details appreciated...Thank you.
atkinsgregg@stanleygroup.com
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

Hello!
I am happy to hear from you.

For more information about Puyallup (Pew-al-up) check out this website, it is the Chamber of Commerce site.

http://www.cityofpuyallup.org/page.php?id=90

I have lived in the Tacoma/Puyallup area all my life. Puyallup is really nice, still has the small town feel in some ways but if you go up the hill to South Hill Puyallup its a very busy area. Growth here has been huge. Tacoma is the largest city in Pierce County. People do commute to the Seattle area, because property values are higher in Seattle. I would not recommend commuting that distance due to traffic.

As far as activities there are water sports with Puget Sound, lakes and rivers all with in minutes. There are lots of snow sports with in 2 hours and with our mountain ranges lots of hiking areas too.

As far as company information we are currently updating our website. The link is as follows:

http://www.lseinc.com/.

I will email you a job description.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

To,
The Recruiter,

Dear Sir,

I am a Civil Engineer with 10+ yrs experience of civil engineering, architectural+interior drafing + designing In AutoCAD & construction field on site experience. I have gained extensive work experience of National & International (especially of USA) projects as architect assistant.

Rightnow i am working in Michiagn,USA . I would like to talk to you if you find my Skillset suiatable to your requirement.

I look forward to your reply.

Yours Sincerely

Anish Shaikh,
Cell : 313-641-8134
Message 5 of 5
twlincoln

Anish,

Please do not reply to every ad in this group... some of which are nearly a year old. Each of the original posts have either an email address or offer a URL for the company's website.

In the future, please use the contact information provided and contact the individuals or the companies directly.

Good luck.

--
Tracy Lincoln, Autodesk Discussion Group Facilitator

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report