Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Civil Designers needed (Work from Home)

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
mickey231
737 Views, 1 Reply

Civil Designers needed (Work from Home)

CivilAide, an up-and-coming Drafting and Design firm, is looking for experienced, self-motivated, optimistic DESIGNERS & DRAFTERS to work from HOME. We design primarily for Civil Engineering and Surveying firms. We need amazing Designers that have previous experience working with such firms. If you are detail oriented and own a Civil3D/LDD 2009 or newer license, send resume and drawing samples to: hiring.civilaide@gmail.com

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
blain808
in reply to: mickey231

Hello, I was wondering if you folks are still looking for civil cad drafter / designers from home ? A little about myself , Im from Hawaii and I operate 2013 civil 3d. I have worked on the field on both surveying as well as civil site layout. Field wise I understand boundary staking, topos, cprs, as for civil site , sewer, water , drain line layout as well as corridors and road layout as well. When im on the field I own and operate trimble s6 robotic transit gun with a tsc2 data collector. As for civil 3d, I know how to create profiles, alignments, 3d alignments as well as surfaces.This is not my resume , I was just wanted to tell you a little about myself if you folks are interested. I am currently employed and was just looking for something to keep me moving.Please email me back if interested than from there I would be more than happy to have a conversation. Mahalo !

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report