Classifieds

Valued Contributor
61 Posts
0 Kudos
Post 1 of 10

CAD Drafting Services-Contract

1378 Views, 9 Replies
12-23-2006 11:16 AM
I have been a CAD Drafting Contractor for over 4 years, working at home full-time, converting scanned drawings to AutoCAD format & working with design engineers & contractors creating & editing drawings for them. I have experience working with Architectural Aluminum Storefront Drawings, Architectural Detail Drawings & Architectural As-Built drawings. In addition to that I have worked for nearly 8 years with a local power company, starting as a Temporary Cad Technician & now as a CAD Drafting Contractor creating, revising, & plotting working drawings of power-generating substations, plan & profile drawings of power-line systems, structural & detail drawings of substations, & converting scanned drawings to AutoCAD format. I earned an Associate Degree of Applied Sciences in Design Technology in May 2001. I am looking for CAD contract work to do in my home, full-time or part-time, located in Bloomington, Indiana. I can easily send & receive sketches, drawings & scans through email to draft into AutoCAD format for you utilizing AutoCAD 2005. I have worked from my home for companies in Michigan, Florida & New Jersey as well as my home state of Indiana, & can easily provide CAD drafting services no matter your location. I can provide these services, without the high-cost of shipping drawings back-&-forth, using the fastest broadband internet connection available in my area. I have strong organization skills, attention to detail, conscientious work ethic & a great willingness to learn. My work is timely & I have excellent references, available upon request. Thank you for your kind consideration & I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kathleen A. Clevenger
Kathleen Clevenger Designs, Inc.
kclevenger@ameritech.net
1 Posts
0 Kudos
Post 2 of 10

Re: CAD Drafting Services-Contract

01-08-2007 05:47 AM in reply to: kclevenger
are you availiable for some small projects?
larry
Distinguished Contributor
177 Posts
0 Kudos
Post 3 of 10

01-08-2007 12:30 PM in reply to: kclevenger
Larry:

I've used Kathleen on several contract work projects and can vouce for her integrity and timeliness.

Terry Lukanic
Cadd Detailers
Orlando/Wytheville
6 Posts
0 Kudos
Post 4 of 10

01-23-2007 11:30 AM in reply to: kclevenger
Can do small or big projects , design, drafting, machining
www.taveng.com

Gabriel
Valued Contributor
61 Posts
0 Kudos
Post 5 of 10

01-24-2007 10:22 AM in reply to: kclevenger
Are you offering me some work? I
Valued Contributor
61 Posts
0 Kudos
Post 6 of 10

01-25-2007 08:42 AM in reply to: kclevenger
I'll take your silence as a resounding "No".
Please do not use my classified ad to find work for yourself. Use your own ad please, with your own skills & qualifications, that is what this forum is for. I am looking to build a client-base using honesty & integrity & my own AutoCAD skills & qualifications. You are not affiliated with me or my company in any way & I don't appreciate your use of my qualifications for your own gain.
Thank you,
Kathleen
6 Posts
0 Kudos
Post 7 of 10

02-06-2007 07:49 AM in reply to: kclevenger
Sorry for being late and not clear.
I'm not hijacking this thread, If you search you can find that I have an ad.
Yes, I'm looking for contract work, but in the same time I send out work, design and/or manufacturing.
If you still interested please e-mail me :
tavengineering@rogers.com

Gabriel
Valued Contributor
61 Posts
0 Kudos
Post 8 of 10

02-06-2007 09:01 AM in reply to: kclevenger
I truly apologize if I seemed a little short to your reply. I have recently had problems with an off-shore company "piggy-backing" on my posting & am still a little "tender".
I would be interested in discussing further what you are offering. You should receive an email from me shortly. If not, please email me at kclevenger@ameritech.net
Thank you for your time,
Kathleen
1 Posts
0 Kudos
Post 9 of 10

06-08-2009 02:22 AM in reply to: kclevenger
hello this is surendra kumar gupta I am working for last 5 years for mechanical design work and I with my team has started with small drafting work for the other agencies so there is no problemin abt any kind of job.
you can contact with me at my cell no. 09899902896
5 Posts
0 Kudos
Post 10 of 10

08-25-2009 12:00 PM in reply to: kclevenger
Thanks for useful discussion about CAD Drafting Services.
This is universal truth that the cad drafting services is playing a vital role in the modern custom building design. This results in using the CAD drafting services for creation of architectural designs that are fully editable and offer great functionality due to their digital form. This objective is achieved with the use of CAD drafting as one of the main component of the whole process.

The use of CAD has many advantages. It is not just the use of computer software in order to create better CAD drafting design, it is also great many other options. It has allowed the CAD designers to use it for creating a centralized architectural database for future reference. Another advantage is the use of architectural CAD drafting services ( http://www.idsketch.com/cad-drafting-services.asp ) as a tool to minimize the risk factors involved in building industry. Edited by: bryanrisk on Aug 25, 2009 7:04 PM
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post