Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAD Drafting Services-Contract

14 REPLIES 14
Message 1 of 15
kclevenger
4052 Views, 14 Replies

CAD Drafting Services-Contract

I have been a CAD Drafting Contractor for over 4 years, working at home full-time, converting scanned drawings to AutoCAD format & working with design engineers & contractors creating & editing drawings for them. I have experience working with Architectural Aluminum Storefront Drawings, Architectural Detail Drawings & Architectural As-Built drawings. In addition to that I have worked for nearly 8 years with a local power company, starting as a Temporary Cad Technician & now as a CAD Drafting Contractor creating, revising, & plotting working drawings of power-generating substations, plan & profile drawings of power-line systems, structural & detail drawings of substations, & converting scanned drawings to AutoCAD format. I earned an Associate Degree of Applied Sciences in Design Technology in May 2001. I am looking for CAD contract work to do in my home, full-time or part-time, located in Bloomington, Indiana. I can easily send & receive sketches, drawings & scans through email to draft into AutoCAD format for you utilizing AutoCAD 2005. I have worked from my home for companies in Michigan, Florida & New Jersey as well as my home state of Indiana, & can easily provide CAD drafting services no matter your location. I can provide these services, without the high-cost of shipping drawings back-&-forth, using the fastest broadband internet connection available in my area. I have strong organization skills, attention to detail, conscientious work ethic & a great willingness to learn. My work is timely & I have excellent references, available upon request. Thank you for your kind consideration & I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kathleen A. Clevenger
Kathleen Clevenger Designs, Inc.
kclevenger@ameritech.net
14 REPLIES 14
Message 2 of 15
larryj
in reply to: kclevenger

are you availiable for some small projects?
larry
Message 3 of 15
terry

Larry:

I've used Kathleen on several contract work projects and can vouce for her integrity and timeliness.

Terry Lukanic
Cadd Detailers
Orlando/Wytheville
Message 4 of 15
gabrielgavrila

Can do small or big projects , design, drafting, machining
www.taveng.com

Gabriel
Message 5 of 15
kclevenger

Are you offering me some work? I
Message 6 of 15
kclevenger

I'll take your silence as a resounding "No".
Please do not use my classified ad to find work for yourself. Use your own ad please, with your own skills & qualifications, that is what this forum is for. I am looking to build a client-base using honesty & integrity & my own AutoCAD skills & qualifications. You are not affiliated with me or my company in any way & I don't appreciate your use of my qualifications for your own gain.
Thank you,
Kathleen
Message 7 of 15
gabrielgavrila

Sorry for being late and not clear.
I'm not hijacking this thread, If you search you can find that I have an ad.
Yes, I'm looking for contract work, but in the same time I send out work, design and/or manufacturing.
If you still interested please e-mail me :
tavengineering@rogers.com

Gabriel
Message 8 of 15
kclevenger

I truly apologize if I seemed a little short to your reply. I have recently had problems with an off-shore company "piggy-backing" on my posting & am still a little "tender".
I would be interested in discussing further what you are offering. You should receive an email from me shortly. If not, please email me at kclevenger@ameritech.net
Thank you for your time,
Kathleen
Message 9 of 15
surendra003

hello this is surendra kumar gupta I am working for last 5 years for mechanical design work and I with my team has started with small drafting work for the other agencies so there is no problemin abt any kind of job.
you can contact with me at my cell no. 09899902896
Message 10 of 15
bryanrisk

Thanks for useful discussion about CAD Drafting Services.
This is universal truth that the cad drafting services is playing a vital role in the modern custom building design. This results in using the CAD drafting services for creation of architectural designs that are fully editable and offer great functionality due to their digital form. This objective is achieved with the use of CAD drafting as one of the main component of the whole process.

The use of CAD has many advantages. It is not just the use of computer software in order to create better CAD drafting design, it is also great many other options. It has allowed the CAD designers to use it for creating a centralized architectural database for future reference. Another advantage is the use of architectural CAD drafting services ( http://www.idsketch.com/cad-drafting-services.asp ) as a tool to minimize the risk factors involved in building industry. Edited by: bryanrisk on Aug 25, 2009 7:04 PM
Message 11 of 15
cwe057
in reply to: larryj

Larryj

I myself just relaunched my cad service.

www.caseworkengineering.net

If I can be of service please let me know.

Thanks

My website is not quite up to what I want but it will give you some information

Jim Kelley
Message 12 of 15
cwe057

Kathleen

I have recently relaunched my cad services.

www.caseworkengineering.net

If I can be of any service or you might know of someone I can help, pllease let me know.

Thank you

My website isnt quite what i want, but it will give more information.

Jim Kelley
Message 13 of 15
tom.humphreys

Hello Kathleen,

I am a seasoned civil structural engineer and I am about to move into my own design work aside from the big consultancy clients we all get to work for.  This is the first time I have used this system, which isn't to clear how to use it so I apologise if its not quite right from the outset.

I am just  setting up my support base at the moment and wanting to know if you would be interested in providing me with CAD services if this gets off the ground ok. It wouldn't be a for a few months yet and I expect it to grow steady and at a sensible rate of speed. Let me know if your interested and would like to discuss it in a bit more depth and Ill forward contact details for you to chat further if it sounds right for you.

Many thanks ,

Tony H

Message 14 of 15
ourupns

Glad To See Your Post This is a Very Good Post!

A housing society is perceived by its developers. Individuals need to contribute with reliable developers. After the effective culmination of phase 1, Al Kabir developers introduced Al Kabir Town Phase 2.
At present, Al Kabir Orchard Payment Plan Enclave offers 3 Marla residential and 2 Marla commercial plots with the open structure on 36 regularly scheduled payments. The plot will be reserved with a 30% up front installment and the excess sum should pay in 3-year or less.

Message 15 of 15
lesliehelguson

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report