Did you mean: 

Autodesk Inventor / Project Management Job Posting

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
sasherrod829
772 Views, 5 Replies

Autodesk Inventor / Project Management Job Posting

All,

We have several openings at our company for Autodesk Inventor designer / detailers, and for Project Management. We are looking heavily for project managers with good experience in Inventor. A bachelor's degree is preferable for PM positions, however, an associate's or lower is acceptable for Inventor designers only. We are on the cutting edge of technology for Inventor design, only use AutoCAD as an afterthought. Every sheet metal piece and full detail is used to design all fabrications / equipment in Inventor only. Project Management includes MS Project usage, customer service, technical knowledge / experience, and willingness to travel.

We have Professional Engineers on staff if that is something you would like to work towards getting. If you have any interest, please respond to this note with an email address and I will contact you with additional information to send your resume to.

These are not contract positions, but full time positions with the ability to grow into project engineering and project management positions down the road.

Thank you,

Scott S.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
mies07
in reply to: sasherrod829

What is  nature of business? You mention sheet metal - HVAC?

Message 3 of 6

Location?  Industry?

Message 4 of 6
fakeru

I'm interested

Autodesk Inventor 2015 Certified Professional
Message 5 of 6
cadman777

Location?

Industry?

Pay Scale?

... Chris
Win 7 Pro 64 bit + IV 2010 Suite
ASUS X79 Deluxe
Intel i7 3820 4.4 O/C
64 Gig ADATA RAM
Nvidia Quadro M5000 8 Gig
3d Connexion Space Navigator
Message 6 of 6
eadkins73

I'd be interested in discussing this with you.  Please contact me at edward.adkins@ea2eng.com.

Thanks,

Ed Adkins

Ed Adkins
EA2 Engineering
www.ea2eng.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report