Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD Drafting Services & Support Provider Since 2003

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
kclevenger
226 Views, 2 Replies

AutoCAD Drafting Services & Support Provider Since 2003

Hello. Please allow me introduce myself. I have been an AutoCAD Drafting Services & Support Provider for over 6 years, working from my home-based licensed small business full-time with designers & engineers creating & editing working drawings for them & converting them to *PDF format when required. I have worked for over 10 years with a local electrical power company's design engineering team; creating, revising, & plotting working drawings of power-generating substations site plans, foundation & grounding plans, structure & equipment layout plans & elevations, section & detail drawings of equipment & foundations, wiring diagrams & schematics, cable assignments & schedules, one-lines, plan & profile drawings of power-line systems, & creating scanned raster drawings in AutoCAD format. I also have experience working with creating & revising Architectural Aluminum Storefront Drawings & Architectural As-Builts & I'm currently working with a surveyor learning how to create subdivision site plans. I also have extensive experience converting DWG to PDF/PDF to DWG formats. I earned my Associate Degree of Applied Science in Design Technology in May 2001, specializing in AutoCAD & I have my own legally licensed seat of AutoCAD 2005.

I am currently looking to provide AutoCAD Drafting Services & Support for additional clients through my small business, full-time or part-time, permanent or temporary, via broadband internet. No job is too large or too small & I have experience with various types of projects. I have worked with companies in several states, easily sending & receiving AutoCAD drawings, scanned raster TIF drawings & PDF format sketches through email attachments. By using my services; you save the time & costs of providing training, insurance, benefits, sick pay, office supplies & all of the other expenses used by an employee. With your guidance, I can create layers, borders, scales, titleblocks, logo designs & other drawing standards to your specifications & preferences. I am a self-starter with strong organization & communication skills, acute attention to detail, a conscientious work ethic & a strong desire to continue my learning experience. My work is timely & professional, rates are reasonable & I have excellent business references. Please email me today to discuss your project requirements.

Thank you for your time & kind consideration, I look forward to working with you & your design team soon.

With Kind Regards,

Kathleen A. Clevenger
Owner/President
Kathleen Clevenger Designs, Inc.
AutoCAD Drafting Services & Support
kclevenger@ameritech.net

PS: I'm now on "Linked In"! You can visit my profile at www.linkedin.com/in/kathleenclevengerdesigns Edited by: kclevenger on Dec 2, 2009 5:41 PM
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
ozmaple
in reply to: kclevenger

Hi, I am a general contractor and need the general first drawings and complete home plans for a second story extension on a one framed house. I am reviewing several propietary home plans and thet need to be adapted, customized to my customers needs.
I am sending a photo for a model home with the second floor extension included.
Send your quotes for this project, estimated total and time frame to be completed.
my e mail is seawater01@live.com
general drawings have to be submitted by January 30th and detailed plans by February 15th
Message 3 of 3
kclevenger
in reply to: kclevenger

Hi. I am reviewing your project now & will email you shortly. Thank you.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report