Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unhandled Exception c06d007e

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
1504 Views, 1 Reply

Unhandled Exception c06d007e

I am suddenly having problems with my Civil 3D.  I am running Civil 3D 2018 on Windows 10.

Up until yesterday my software has been running fine.  But now, when I startup the software it get the following error:

Exception in c:\program files\autodesk\autocad 2018\c3d\aeccuipressurepipes.arx ARX Command
---------------------------
Unhandled Exception c06d007e (Delayload "Fdo.dll" Module Not Found) at address 71bfa388h
---------------------------
I have repaired, reinstalled, uninstalled, Complete Installed the software.  I have installed latest updates and nothing has fixed the problem.  Once I click okay, the software finishes opening, but when I try to open a drawing, any drawing, it fatal errors.

I have tried searching the internet and cannot find a solution.  

Thanks for any help.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Tomasz_Piotrowski
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

please check a few things for me and post the results:

• which version of Civil 3D 2018 are you using currently? To check please enter ABOUT in command line and make a screenshot;
  • which version of Windows are you using currently? To check please follow the steps described in this article;;
  • please post your Tuner Log.

Tomasz Piotrowski
Product Owner/ QA Engineer - RSA Project

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report