Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Road Cross Section - digits size

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
1594 Views, 6 Replies

Road Cross Section - digits size

Hi! I have no idea how to change the size of digits at road cross section (AutoCad Civil3D 2016). They are so small. Can you help me?

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Mike.M.Carlson
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello-

Welcome to the Civil 3D Forums!  Pick on the Cross Section View, right click and select Edit Section View Style.  Then select either Horizontal Axis or Vertical Axis Tabs to change the Major and Minor Annotation size, spacing, and offsets, etc.

Capturehhhhh.JPG

I hope this helps.

Michael M. Carlson
Senior Civil Designer
CADD Manager
AutoCAD Civil 3D Professional
AutoCAD Professional

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: Mike.M.Carlson

Thank you for your reply. I tried this but it didn't work. Take a look, please. 

Message 4 of 7
Jeew-m

Dear Friend,

Use this video as a guide to achieve your target.

Thanks

Jeewana Meegahage
Design Engineer
Autodesk Civil 3D Tutorials
Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn

Message 5 of 7
Mike.M.Carlson

Check your annotation scale at the bottom right of your interface.  Also check your layout viewport scale.  You will need to come up with a Section View style that matches the scale you plan to show your Section Views at. Currently, you have 1" = 100', which seems big.  I suspect you will be happier with a smaller scale like  1" = 10' or 20'. 

Also, it looks like the right side major elevation annotation is set correct (assuming text size is 0.1 in height), which should plot fine.  The left looks like it should be 0.1 too.   

Capturefffff.JPG

Michael M. Carlson
Senior Civil Designer
CADD Manager
AutoCAD Professional

Message 6 of 7
Mike.M.Carlson

Sorry I missed your second image.  The annotation showed along the corridor section is controlled by the Code Set Style that is applied to your corridor.  You can change the size of this slope and % grade annotation by clicking on the Settings Tab\Multi Purpose Styles\Code Set Styles.  There you can find the Code Set style you applied to your corridor.  Look under the "Links" section\Label Style.  There you can edit from there.  

Capturehhhff.JPG

The other annotation is related to the Section View Band Style.  That annotation is controlled by yet another style for the Section View Band.  You can pick on one of your Section Views and click Section View Group Properties.  There you Select the Sections Views Tab and select upper-most Section View Group Header.  Then Select Change Band Set and click the button to the right of the Band Set Style to edit the annotation size.  

Captureffgd.JPG

Michael M. Carlson
Senior Civil Designer
CADD Manager
AutoCAD Professional

Message 7 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: Mike.M.Carlson

Thank you so much for your time! Problem solved. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report