Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report from Station Labels

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
cdavis
372 Views, 1 Reply

Report from Station Labels

Ok, is there a way to dump dynamic labels along an alignemet out to a report? Here is the Scenario:

I have and alignment and the client has sent us their plans and we need to stake the pipe elbows at specific stations. I create a station offset label at the specified stations, but I am not able to export the label data into a report or an excel file to give to my field crews. It seems that the only way to generate a report is if I have a PI at each of these stations, except that in truth these are not true PI's.

So, is there a way to export the label data out as a report (or just an excel file) or do I need to generate a copy of my alignment and insert false PI's at these specific stations?

Thanks,

Chris M. Davis

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Use Civil 3D Points, place them at the locations. Points out of the box cannot give you alignment station offset data, but I did see this app on the store that does. You could try this app out to add the station/offset data to the points. Then use a point export format (likely will need to create a custom one to export the custom data the app adds to the point).

https://apps.autodesk.com/CIV3D/en/Detail/Index?id=appstore.exchange.autodesk.com%3acogostationing_w...

Steve Hill,Civil Designer / .NET Developer / AutoCAD and AutoCAD Civil 3D Certified Professional
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

http://redtransitconsultants.com/
Autodesk Exchange Store
Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report