Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Properties window displaying truncated units

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Ryan_JacksonYTJDJ
134 Views, 4 Replies

Properties window displaying truncated units

Hello, if someone would please help me that'd be fantastic.  I currently have my drawing units set to a precision of four decimal places. 

Ryan_JacksonYTJDJ_0-1688050473889.png

However, in my properties window, the length is displaying without the zeros to the right of the decimal.

Ryan_JacksonYTJDJ_1-1688050544535.png

Any help is greatly appreciated in resolving this.  I would prefer to see "537.0000"

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
zshakir
in reply to: Ryan_JacksonYTJDJ

Is something wrong with your Drawing Units display if you look at the Sample output very clearly you can see other is no zero decimal in the output. I will upload mine so you can see the difference 

Can you check the drawing setting?  units and zone tap 

try to restart your application

ZSCapture.JPG

Message 3 of 5

This is controlled by your current dimension style. If your current dimension style suppresses trailing zeros, properties palette will too, and vice versa. You can override the dimension style by changing the DIMZIN variable to 0, but this will put style overrides on your current dimension style.

Message 4 of 5

Bravo!

Ryan_JacksonYTJDJ_0-1688053637390.png

Message 5 of 5
Ryan_JacksonYTJDJ
in reply to: zshakir

I noticed that too.  The DIMZIN = 0 fixed it.  It was set to 11 for some reason I'm unaware of.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report