Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in offset elevation of section view

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
399 Views, 1 Reply

Error in offset elevation of section view

Hello everybody

When i use offset elevation in the section view the program write wrong elevation !! but when i choose the same point again it write the right value !! 

is there is any command that can calibrate the program to calculate right.

i send a picture for the problem.

thanks

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Jay_B
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous wrote:

When i use offset elevation in the section view the program write wrong elevation !! but when i choose the same point again it write the right value !! 

is there is any command that can calibrate the program to calculate right.

i send a picture for the problem.

I add a Station Offset label to a Section View it labels the Point snapped to as expected using 2014 SP1.

Snapping to the endpoint of left side of top surface at C/L, I get the same value as snapping to the endpoint on the right side.
How is the "Station View Offset Elevation Label" set up? Are you sure it's not actually 2 separate styles reading 2 different surfaces?
Ours is set to use the "Section View Point Elevation" but there are other parameters available such as Surface1 & Surface2 elev's.
Settings Tab of Toolspace>Section VIew>Label Styles>Offset Elevation>name of style used.
Layout Tab>Component Name: Elevation>Text>Contents>button on Rt.>Properties>Section View Point Elevation.

C3D 2018.1
C3D 2016 SP4

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report