Community
Civil 3D Customization
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D Customization topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for a programmer to help update a civil 3D applet.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
276 Views, 2 Replies

Looking for a programmer to help update a civil 3D applet.

Looking for a programmer to update a custom program that was written for LDD2007 using VB6.  We want to updgade it so we can use it in Civil 3D 2014.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
ralstogj
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi

Depending on what the program does and how good it was written will determine how costly it will be to bring forward from VB6. If it a simple program and you have the original base code someone maybe able to do it for free if you post the code here. Otherwise you will have to pay a freelancer there are a few that frequent this forum that come to mind Chris from Civil3d Remniders, Jeff Misher from Quux Software and Joshua Modglin at Advance Technology. If you google them you will be able there contact details.

I would love to do more programming but its not my full time job so does not pay the bills

Regards

Justin Ralston
http://c3dxtreme.blogspot.com/
Message 3 of 3
wang890
in reply to: Anonymous

i am a pretty seasoned senior civil designer/programmer working for a big mining company. transportation background.

email me: wang890@hotmail.com.

maybe i can reporgrammed it completely in civil 3d.

obviously not free if i can do it but i am probably the cheapest guy you can find. free if can't figure out lol.

Stantec
Dell Precision 5530, Prism M320PU, C3D 14/17/19

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report