Character Generator Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Character Generator Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Character Generator topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading from Free to Subscription

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
NIKPANA
521 Views, 4 Replies

Upgrading from Free to Subscription

Please be kind enough and provide help in the following problem: I tested free character generator and I wan to upgrade to the paid version for one year for $50. When I go to buy, the character generator does not appear in the upgradeable software. The cart remains empty.

By the way I have not received any mail from AUTODESK verifying that I have been enrolled. However I can use and generate characters (with no paid benefits) normally.

Thanks in advance,

NIKPANA

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
camilo.lemos
in reply to: NIKPANA

Hi @NIKPANA and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

If you're trying to purchase this upgrade from the Autodesk E-Store, please contact our E-Store team about this issue by clicking on this link.

I hope this helps!

Camilo Lemos

Message 3 of 5
NIKPANA
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Thanks for your repsonce, I will do as you suggest.

nicpana

Message 4 of 5
Onionfilms
in reply to: camilo.lemos

I followed your sugestion but I did not have any reply. My question is simple: How can I purchase the one year subscription. It seems that I have no this choice in my account.
Message 5 of 5

Hi Onionfilms,

Welcome to our forums.

You can purchase the annual Cloud Service Subscription for Character Generator on our European Online Store:

Character Generator (Cloud Service Subscription with auto-renewal)

@NIKPANA: please note that going from a Fee version to a paid version is not considered as an Upgrade, that may be the reason why you couldn't find Character Generator in the upgradeable software.

Simona Golisciano

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report